Lane Garrett, Power Bolt and Tool’s President, first approached SVM when he attended a conference at which SVM’s Founder, Bob DeStefano, was a speaker. Interested in learning more about how Power Bolt and Tool could benefit from b2b online marketing, Lane approached Bob after his presentation. This initial conversation has since developed into a more than two-year relationship with Lane and an impressive return on investment for Power Bolt and Tool.
Why They Chose SVM
In business since 2004, Power Bolt and Tool is a premium jobsite supply service provider for industrial construction contractors in Florida.
When Lane first attended Bob’s speaking event, he believed that he would learn how to promote www.powerboltandtool.com on his own. However, after hearing Bob’s presentation, Lane began to accept that although Power Bolt and Tool had a website, it would produce minimal leads without expert industrial online marketing consulting.
Since then, SVM has helped Power Bolt and Tool overcome several marketing challenges by engaging the right audience with the right content at the right time – driven by clear issue-based messaging, educational resources, and relevant, measurable calls to action.
The Tools in Power Bolt and Tool’s B2B Online Marketing Machine
- A customer-focused website designed to attract and convert prospect customers.
- Organic search engine optimization to achieve top ranks for their power keywords, plus other long-tail phrases.
- Location focused pay-per-click campaigns that are consistently enhanced to reduce costs and maximize conversions.
- Monthly email newsletters for nurturing — educational vs. promotional.
- Results measurement and analysis to make data-driven website improvements and plan new marketing strategies.
Online Marketing Results Since October 2015
- 1,100% increase in leads
- 94% increase in visits to the site
- 54% increase in site visits from email
- 348% increase in leads from email
In Power Bolt and Tool’s Own Words
SVM has helped us from the ground up with all of our online marketing needs. First, SVM created a results-focused online marketing strategy specifically for our B2B construction supply company. Then, we redesigned our entire website to be more customer-focused. Now, we are working with SVM on a monthly basis focusing on search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, email marketing and analytics measurement to continue to improve our performance.
Since our new website went live in October 2015, our website visits have more than doubled and we have seen a huge increase in leads. With SVM’s help, we are continuing to see improved performance month after month and look forward to the long-term success from our online marketing efforts.
Lane Garrett, President of Power Bolt and Tool