Bob DeStefano’s powerful presentations are perfect for leaders who want to take their marketing to the next level. In each presentation, Bob makes online marketing understandable and empowers marketers with actionable strategies they can implement immediately to produce significant results online.
B2B and industrial companies understand the importance of online marketing for their current and future success. Unfortunately, most have only achieved modest success from their online marketing investments. What they are missing is the proven formula for success and this session will show you how to implement the 7 key elements of a successful B2B online marketing strategy.
This powerful presentation will show you the proven approach to harness the power of an integrated marketing system to continually generate new sales, increase business from existing customers and maximize the return from your marketing investments.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to change the world, we’re all navigating through a time of uncertainty. Given the current situation, your marketing team can no longer rely on trade shows and live events for lead generation and your sales team’s plan for in-person meetings is no longer viable. No matter the case, many companies have been forced to change the tactics they’ve fine-tuned over the years, seemingly overnight. Hopefully, this crisis will calm down soon, but no matter how long it takes, strengthening your marketing focus will enable you to maintain some level of normality in these crazy days, as well as give you a competitive edge over competitors who are slow to react.
In this powerful presentation, you will learn the key ways to change your marketing and sales processes so can continue to generate new business in this radically different climate.
Social selling has become extremely important because the role of the salesperson is changing dramatically as Millennials are taking over the workforce and buying process. The following statistics demonstrate this change:
– Cold calling is dead – Only 1% of cold calls result in appointments
– Customers research online before they buy – 74% of the buyer’s journey is completed online before they talk to a salesperson
– Social Sellers sell more – 78% of salespeople using social media outsell their peers
If you are looking to attract more B2B prospects and close more sales in this environment, LinkedIn is where the action is! This powerful presentation will share best practices and proven methods for leveraging LinkedIn to create more sales conversations.
For generations, industrial companies relied heavily on face-to-face selling as the primary driver for new business growth. While the role of the salesperson is still critical, your old tactics are no longer enough to compete in this rapidly evolving marketplace. The changing face and needs of your customers, combined with the rise of online and mobile technologies in the workplace, has rendered your old tactics inadequate. If you’re still relying on marketing strategies from the last decade, your company’s success may be in question for the next decade. It’s time to step up and take action. But what should you do?
This powerful presentation will provide you with a roadmap to prepare your marketing and sales team for success in the connected world.
Social media has changed the marketing landscape forever. Blogs and social networking sites, like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter empower you to reach your customers and prospects directly, allowing you to establish credibility, build stronger bonds with customers and generate new business opportunities. So, how do you effectively harness social media marketing to generate buzz that will produce results?
This powerful presentation will show you how to unlock your promotional potential with social media marketing leveraging blogging, content marketing, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
– Adhesive and Sealant Council
– Arc-com Fabrics
– Association Education Alliance
– Association of Millwork Distributors
– Certified Professional Manufacturers Representatives
– Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network
– Delaware Valley Society of Association Executives
– Equipment Marketing & Distribution Association
– Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern NJ
– Forging Industry Association
– Gases & Welding Distributors Association
– Heating, Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International
– Industrial Compressor Distributor Association
– International Sign Association
– Industrial Distribution
– Industrial Supply Association
– International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association
– Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association
– Modern Distribution Management
– Mid-Atlantic Society of Association Executives
– NAHAD – The Association for Hose & Accessories Distribution
– National Association of Manufacturers
– National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors
– National Marine Distributors Association
– National Pest Management Association
– New England Fastener Distributors Association
– North American Die Casting Association
– Outdoor Power Equipment & Engine Service Association
– Pet Industry Distributors Association
– Petroleum Equipment Institute
– Safety Equipment Distributors Association
– Security Hardware Distributors Association
– Specialty Tools & Fasteners Distributors Association
– Textile Care Allied Trade Association
– University of Industrial Distribution
– Wallcoverings Association
– Wholesale Florist & Florist Supplier Association
– Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America